AI, Data Science and Analytics Executive Search and Succession Planning
Leveraging the power of data requires having the right leadership in place to drive transformational insights in to brilliant decisions across the enterprise.
We team up industry specific experts with data and analytics functional experts to provide our clients with a consultative approach to every engagement. This integrated method with unparalleled global network of data talent has resulted in a successful track record of recruiting and advising companies on data and analytics leadership search. We have successful track record of recruiting and advising companies on data and analytics leadership issues across the following roles:
- Chief Analytics Officers Executive Search
- Chief Data Officers Executive Search
- Data Scientist Leadership Search
- Customer Analytics Leadership Search
- Marketing Analytics Executive Search
- Risk & Fraud Analytics Executive Search
- Supply Chain Analytics Executive Search
- Product Analytics Leadership Search
- Human Resources/People Analytics
- Business Intelligence Executive Search
- Data Architecture and Data Governance Executive Search
We have developed a proprietary assessment technique which allows us to identify the very best analytics leaders & potential leaders in the sector, and a unique recruitment model tailored to each client which benchmarks candidates against each other highlighting who is likely to be the most successful.
We add a layer of science to go alongside traditional gut feel, giving our clients the ability to completely de-risk the decision making process. Smarter decision making means peace of mind.
Please write to us (or) call us today to discuss your data, analytics and AI leadership requirements across the globe.
- Banking and Financial Services
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Retail and CPG
- IT & IT Enabled Services
- Pharma and Health Care
- Professional Services & Management Consulting
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Travel and Hospitality
- Food and Beverages
- Natural Resources & Energy