Banking and Financial Services Search and Selection
At Gladwin International Search Partners, Our Financial Services Practice Group consists of specialists with extensive global experience. The group comprises of focused consultants and dedicated subject matter experts from a wide range of financial services backgrounds. We understand the importance of culture, and listens carefully to the needs of your business and your team to ensure we get it right first time.
We pride ourselves on our customized and entrepreneurial approach, which is reflected in our long-term client relationships. We earn our client's loyalty by being consistently effective and result-oriented, and by always going the extra mile.
The Financial Services Practice Group works in both mature and growing businesses supporting search mandates for C-Suite, Senior Executive, and key leadership appointments.
We connect our clients with innovative business leaders and functional experts in the following ares:
- Retail Banking & Consumer Finance
- Corporate Banking – coverage/relationship management, products/cash & trade, securities services
- Capital Financing – origination Capital Markets DCM/ECM, structured finance (asset-based, project finance, leverage finance)
- Capital Markets Trading, Structuring & Sales (FX, rates, fixed income, commodities, equity – cash & derivatives)
- Corporate Finance/Advisory/M&A
Our role is not mere recruiters for our client organisations – we work as leadership consultants/advisors to our clients, helping them address critical talent issues every time.
iPlace India - For customized leadership job search services
We look forward to understand your job search requirements and offer a highly personalized and candidate centric job search services.
- Banking and Financial Services
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Retail and CPG
- IT & IT Enabled Services
- Pharma and Health Care
- Professional Services & Management Consulting
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Travel and Hospitality
- Food and Beverages
- Natural Resources & Energy